Feel the atmosphere of the Polish winter capital, Zakopane. Experience highlanders' culture and unique architecture. See breathtaking landscapes of the highest mountain range in this part of Europe and beautiful Polish countryside.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Please note that this is 9-hour trip, so it is recommended that you start your tour at 9:00
- Infant seats are available upon request if advised at time of booking
- Due to the changing terrain and weather, please bring comfortable walking shoes and a raincoat
- It is possible to change the day of the tour in the case of bad weather