Wieliczka Salt Mine Tour by Bus
Pick-up serviceLast stop: Sheraton Hotel 9:10- departure point and beginning of the morning tour
- This Wieliczka Salt Mine Tour by Bus takes you to the only mine that has functioned continously since the middle ages
- See statues sculpted in salt and saline waters
- Walk 136 meters below ground level
Its original excavations (longitudinals, traverses, chambers, lakes, as well as minor and major shafts) are located on nine levels and extend to 300 kilometers: reaching the depths of 327 meters.
During the tour, you will see underground chambers hewn out of the salt rock and statues sculpted in salt and saline lakes. Visitors with strong stomachs may walk down three levels and 136 meters below ground level.
The mine is on the UNESCO List of World Heritage Sites.
- English speaking tour leader
- Services of the Mine guide
- Lift up
- Entrance ticket to the Salt Mine
- Transportation by coach
Morning Tour Pickup: 8:00 Orient Hotel, Perla Hotel 8:10 Petrus Hotel, Novotel Bronowice, Demel Hotel, Express by Holiday Inn 8:15 Crown Piast Hotel, Park Inn Hotel, Hilton Garden 8:20 Galicya Hotel, Sympozjum Hotel 8:30 Chopin Hotel, Francuski Hotel, Qubus Hotel, Grand Hotel, Wentzl Hotel, Elektor Hotel 8:40 Matejki Square, 7 Szczepanski Square, Galaxy Hotel 8:45 Alexander I Hotel, Andel's Cracow Hotel, Ester Hotel 8:50 Globus Hotel, Logos Hotel, Wyspianski Hotel 8:55 Holiday Inn, Novotel Centre, Ibis Centre, Queen Boutique Hotel 9:00 Royal Hotel 9:05 Radisson Blu 9:10 Sheraton Hotel (Open in Google Maps)
• To get to the 1st level, all tourists need to descent a wooden stairway of 378 stairs
• Lift down to the first level is extra paid .
• ID card for students is necessary
Product ID: 11588