Explore the Wieliczka Salt Mine on a half-day tour from Kraków. Descend underground, hear its history, and walk through the many tunnels and chambers of the mine. See an underground lake and a church with carvings, monuments, and altars made out of salt.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Polish, Italian, Spanish, French, German
- Optional audio guide
- Pickup included
- You will be informed about your pickup time the day before tour.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Please bring warm clothing and comfortable shoes. The temperature underground ranges from 14 to 16 degrees Celsius.