Visit the Wieliczka Salt Mine on this excursion from Krakow and discover a one-of-a-kind underground world that was created hundreds of years ago. Take an unforgettable guided walk along the 3-kilometer-long tourist route 135 meters under the ground.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4.5 - 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German, French, Polish, Russian, Italian
- Pickup optional
- If you would like to be picked up from your hotel, you have to contact the tour operator no later then day before your tour to confirm if it is possible, otherwise please be at the meeting point from voucher. If pick up at your hotel is impossible we will offer the closest place where we can pick you up.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- Bring warm clothing, as the temperature underground ranges between 14 and 16C
- There are 800 steps to climb, and 350 of these are at the beginning, taking you down into the mine. Be sure to wear comfortable shoes
- Smoking and the use of open fire in the mine is strictly forbidden
- No animals are allowed in the mine. The mine does not offer any animal shelters of its own for your pets
- Baby carriages and luggage larger than 30 x 20 x 10 cm are not permitted inside the museum - please leave them at your hotel
- A wide range of comfortable vehicles are at your disposal, depending on the size of your group
- Student ID is required for student tickets