Do something different during your time in Krakow and explore the district of Nowa Huta with a local volunteer guide. See the typical Socialist Realist architecture of the planned neighborhood, designed as a utopian city by the Communist regime.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Polish, Russian
- Pickup optional
- Your accommodation in Krakow.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Please reach the meeting point and look for a retro cars fleet. It might be one car or more if there are more participants.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is in English, but can also be organized in Polish, Russian, if booked at least 48 hours in advance, subject to availability
- The tour is organized by the local NGO, The Foundation of Positive Promotion of Nowa Huta