Book a shuttle bus ride from Krakow to Auschwitz-Birkenau. Choose from a 1-way bus transfer or a roundtrip option that includes an entry ticket.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- You will receive a separate ticket from the local operator via email after booking. Only a printed ticket will be accepted on the bus. If you can't print that ticket, you may do so at Plac Szczepański 8
- The Auschwitz-Birkenau guided tour takes 3.5-4 hours; so plan your transportation accordingly
- The busiest times at the museum are 09:00 AM until 12:00 PM
- Buses depart from Krakow main bus station, MDA, Bosacka 18; and return buses depart from Auschwitz Memorial Musuem, ul. Stanisławy Leszczyńskiej 16, Oświęcim. Please be at the bus station at least 15minutes before