Experience the history of Jewish religious and social life in Poland on this tour to the most important monuments in the Kazimierz and Pogorze districts of Krakow. Visit historic synagogues and see the actual locations used for the movie Schindler's List.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pick-up is offered at the following hotels in Krakow, at the following morning times: 08:40 2 Matejki Square, 7 Szczepanski Square, Galaxy Hotel 08:45 Aleksander 1 Hotel, Andel's Hotel, Ester Hotel 08:50 Globus Hotel, Wyspianski Hotel 08:55 Holiday Inn, Novotel Centre, Ibis Centre, Queen Boutique Hotel 09:05 Radisson Blu 09:10 Sheraton Last pick up and departure point: Sheraton Hotel 09:10.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Tour runs every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday for a minimum of 2 people