Explore Zakopane and the Tatra Mountains on a guided day trip from Krakow. Stop by Chocholow for cheese and alcohol tasting, head to Gubalówka on the funicular railway, and relax at a thermal bath.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Polish
- Pickup included
- The exact pickup time will be sent to you a day before the tour. Please wait outside your hotel at your pickup time.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- From the 23rd to the 27th of October, the cable car to Gubałówka is closed due to technical inspection. The trip plan remains unchanged, and we will go up the hill by van.
- During the Christmas period (from 27.12 to 02.01), the tourist traffic in Zakopane City and at thermal baths will be significantly increased, which may result in extended excursion times.