Explore the Wieliczka Salt Mine, a labyrinth tunnels totaling 300 kilometers. An extremely valuable monument of material culture, the salt mine was one of the first objects on the UNESCO list of cultural and natural heritage in 1978.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- German, English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Pickup included
- We pick up tourists from every pre-determined place in Krakow. Write us the hotel name and address and we will pick you up from there.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Flash photography
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Visiting the salt mine takes place in groups of up to 30 people
- The temperature in the Wieliczka Salt Mine remains consistently low at 14-degrees Celsius
- This is a trip with private transportation from Krakow
- Sightseeing takes place in groups with other participants