Take a private tour with an expert guide to discover this amazing Polish city. Choose from four different route options to see the most important highlights of Krakow such as Old Town, Kazimierz quarter, Podgorze quarter and Oskar Schindler’s factory.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Each tour includes a lot of walking so wear comfortable shoes and bring a lot of energy with you
- The lunch or coffee break is not included in the tour
- Keep in mind that the weather can be rainy or windy, so we recommend bringing an umbrella and an extra coat as well
- The tours do not include entrance to the churches or synagogues