See the sights and sample the local food of Krakow on this amazing walking tour. Learn the city's fascinating history and stop for tastings at some of the city’s specialty food stores and restaurants.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
In front of the house at Mały Rynek 4 (4 Small Market Square, Old Town).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- If a specific dish isn't available, it will be replaced by another traditional one
- The golden rule in Poland is to serve enough food to make a table collapse. We advise you to just eat breakfast and skip lunch, or you won’t be able to try everything
- Please check your e-mail for important information one day prior to the tour
- In the premium 5-hour version, you need to choose between a beer tasting or vodka tasting; please inform the local partner about your decision in advance
- Please ensure you are on time to enjoy full program; in case of delay, your guide will wait up to 30 minutes for you