Explore Wawel Castle and Cathedral with a private guide. Benefit from skip-the-line access and learn more about Polish Kings, their wealth, and hidden gems of these historic buildings.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Polish, English, German, Spanish, French, Russian, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of John Paul II Monument, Wawel 3, 31-001 KrakowOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- From March 13 to April 23, the State Rooms and Royal Apartments will be closed due to construction. During this period, you'll instead visit the Lost Wawel exhibition.
- If you have chosen the 3-hours option please be aware that skip-the-line tickets are provided only to Wawel Castle and regular tickets to the Cathedral.
- Please be aware that during Polish or Catholic events there may be more visitors than usual and the waiting time in the queue to the Cathedral may be extended.