Take in the key sights of Krakow's Jewish Quarter on a city walking tour. Learn about Nazi-occupied Krakow during World War II.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, German
Select participants and date
Meet on the steps of the Old Synagogue. Spot your guide holding a sign that says "excursions.city".Open in Google Maps ⟶