Explore the Jewish heritage of Kazimierz and learn more about historic equilibrium of two different cultures in the city. Visit Oskar Schindler's Factory Museum and delve into the history of Krakow under Nazi occupation.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
K+R Bus Stop for tourist coaches at Plac Matejki 2 street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- To enter synagogues, your shoulders and knees must be covered.