Explohidden streets of the Jewish quarter and listen to inspiring stories of despair, bravery and love.
What to Expect
Your guide will show you the hidden streets of the Jewish quarter and tell you inspiring stories of despair, bravery and love. You will discover the synagogues, ritual bath houses, ancient streets where you can still capture the spirit of life in the former Jewish town.
The tour continues to the Jewish ghetto which was located in industrial part of Kraków - Podgórze. The tour ends in the old factory owned by Oscar Schindler during II world war, now the building houses one of the best museums in Poland, presenting the dramatic situation of the city under the Nazi occupation.
- Entrance fees
- Professional local guide
- Walking tour
Know Before You Go
• A dress code is required to enter the synagogue and cemetery. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed.
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
• Not wheelchair accessible
• A moderate amount of walking is involved
• Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately