See Krakow and learn about its culture, lifestyle, and history on an eco-friendly electric buggy city tour. Optionally, visit Schindler's Factory Museum after the tour with skip-the-line entry.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, German, French, Italian, Swedish, Russian, Polish, English
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Kiss and Ride at 3 Matejki Square. Look for the yellow electric buggy.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Schindler’s Factory is closed on the first Tuesday of every month
- Large baggage is not allowed as the vehicles only have enough room for passengers to sit
- Visiting the museum is optional
- You may use your own headphones for the audioguide
- If you decide not to visit the museum, you’ll be dropped off at the original meeting point after the 2-hour electric car tour
- The tour lasts 2 hours (or 3 hours if you visit Schindler's Factory Museum)