Learn more about the Jewish culture and history of Krakow. Visit the Jewish district of Kazimierz, Oskar Schindler's Factory, and the former Jewish ghetto of World War II.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet outside the Old Synagogue on Szeroka 24 Street. Look for a guide holding an "excursions city" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶