Learn more about the Jewish culture and history of Krakow on a guided tour. Visit the Jewish district of Kazimierz, Oskar Schindler's Factory, and the former Jewish ghetto of World War II.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- German, French, Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet outside the Old Synagogue on Szeroka 24 Street. Look for a representative with an "Excursion city" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶