See the sights of Krakow at your own pace with a ticket to the hop-on, hop-off sightseeing bus. Marvel at monuments like Wawel Castle from an open-top bus. Then, take a 30-minute cruise along the Vistula River for an alternative perspective.
What to Expect
Discover the unique attractions of Krakow according to your own interests, with a flexible and convenient ticket for the hop-on and hop-off sightseeing bus.
Exchange your voucher for a hop-on, hop-off bus ticket and jump aboard at any point along the route. Start at the historical Wawel Castle to explore the center of political life in Poland in the 16th century. Learn the legend of the Dragon’s Den, and enjoy panoramic views of the Vistula embankments.
Hop off at the sights that interest you most, such as the National Museum of History, Kazimierz Jewish District, and Schindler's Factory. Learn about the city’s turbulent history, including the dark days of World War 2 and the oppressions of communism and the Cold War.
Then, board a pleasure boat for a 30-minute cruise along the Vistula River, and marvel at monuments such as Tyniec Abbey from a different perspective.
- Ticket for the hop-on and hop-off sightseeing bus
- 30-minute gondola cruise (from March to mid November)
- Headphones and multilingual commentary
- Free entry to the Galicia Jewish Museum and the Glass and Ceramic Centre
You can board the bus at any stop along the route, but a recommended start point is Wawel Castle
Know Before You Go
List of Hop-On Hop-Off Stops:
1. Hotel Galaxy
2. ul. Dajwór (Jewish Disctrict - Kazimierz)
3. Sworzec Glowny Zachod (Shotting mall)
4. Dworzec Główny (Slowacki Theatre)
5. Wawel (Royal Castle)
6. Salwator (Norbertine Monastery)
7. Kopiec Kościuszki (Kosciuszko Mound)
8. Centrum Kongresowe (Congress Centre)
9. Plac Wolnica (Wolnica Square)
10. Plac Bohaterów Getta (Ghetto Heroes Square)
11. Fabryka Schindlera (Schindler's Factory)
Please ask for the free entry ticket to the Gondola Cruise, the Galicia Jewish Museum and the Glass and Ceramic Centre on the Hop-On Hop-Off Bus.
Please note the gondola cruise only operates between 1st March and 16th November.