Explore the medieval Wieliczka Salt Mine with an English-speaking guide and see original holes, galleries, ramps, lakes, chambers, and shafts. Follow a specially-prepared tourist route located 135 meters below ground.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- French, Spanish, Italian, English, German, Polish
- Pickup optional
- Pickup from your hotel in Krakow city center.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Oversize luggage
- Smoking in the vehicle
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- You will need to walk down 800 steps to enter the salt mines. The return trip back to ground level is by original elevator
- The hotel pickup time is subject to change. In the event of this occurring you will be informed by phone, email or at reception
- Bring valid student ID if you book a reduced price ticket