It's all about the Segway experience! Enjoy a fun Segway tour through Krakow after a training session and discover the city from another perspective.
What to Expect
The tour starts with a 20-30 minute orientation session in front of the office on the big open square (not included in quoted tour time). You will have time to practice on the Segways so that everyone feels comfortable and ready to go out and glide through Krakow’s Old Town.
The tour does not include any guiding, so it is recommend for all guests who want to experience this fun and entertaining way of getting around the city and for those who are not so interested in historical info and just want to have fun.
During the program you will ride around the Old Town area and discover the Planty Gardens.
- Ride with a professional Segway Instructor
- Segway machine rental during the tour
- Helmets (compulsory)
What's Not Included
- Entry fees to sights and museums
- Food and beverages
- Transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point
Know Before You Go
• No children under 40 kg or 10 years.
• Unfortunately, pregnant women are NOT able to participate
• Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride the Segway
• The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing over 280llbs/130kg or under 90llbs/40kg.
• Programs cancelled within 72 hours of travel date incur 100% cancellation penalty where no refunds are given.
• The operator reserves the right to alter and change tour program without prior notice due to construction, city closures for events, festivals and so on throughout the year.
• The Segway tours are small and generally do not have more than 8 participants