Learn about the history of the Krakow-Plaszow concentration camp, how the camp featured in the Spielberg movie Schindler's List, and about the man behind the film, Oskar Schindler.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point: at the entrance of Apteka Pod Orlem. Look for the guide with the "excursions.city" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing