Krakow Food by Foot: 2.5-Hour Walking TourProduct ID: 47530
From $78 per personBook now
- Experience Krakow through the flavors of local cuisine
- Take in panoramic views of the Royal Castle and Cathedral
- Learn what goes into making authentic pierogies and why they are a Polish delicacy
- Sample a local Polish beer and learn the best way to serve Bison vodka
Get your first taste of the local cuisine and local beer over a discussion about Polish gastronomy in Small Market Square. From there, you’ll head to Rynek (Main Market Square), the vibrant historical heart of Krakow, to try pierogies, a national culinary treasure. Even if you’ve had pierogies before, just wait until you taste the real deal.
After an education in authentic pierogies, you’ll take a walk along the Royal Way for the best panoramic views of the Royal Castle and Cathedral.
Your Krakow food tour continues with a visit to another fabulous hidden gem for a taste of a soup that’s so good they hold an annual festival to celebrate it.
Next you’ll take a walk through Kazimierz, formerly the Jewish quarter, and now a neighborhood that has blossomed into a buzzing Bohemian mecca of unique restaurants, bars, and shops. Revisit the district’s roots with a taste of the local Jewish cuisine, a shot of Bison vodka, and a listen to live music spilling out of restaurants that line the main street.
At the end of your Krakow tour, be sure to ask the guide for a rundown of the best hidden haunts for a magical evening in Krakow.
- Local English-speaking guide
- 3-course meal
- Jewish snack
- 2 traditional alcoholic beverages (1 beer, 1 vodka) or soft drinks
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
In front of the house at Mały Rynek 4 (4 Small Market Square, Old Town). Your guide will be wearing or holding something red with the Urban Adventures logo printed on it. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 47530