See the best of Krakow while getting your daily workout on a 2-hour sight-running tour. Jog past the “must see” sights in the UNESCO World Heritage Old Town. Marvel at the university buildings, and the magnificent Main Market Square.
What to Expect
Work up a sweat on a unique sight-jogging tour of Krakow, and discover all the essential sights as you get your daily workout fix!
As you run, your running guide will provide an entertaining commentary related to the places you will pass. It will provide you with a fantastic overview of Krakow’s “must-sees,” and help you to decide where to return for a closer look during your stay.
Start near the old defensive walls, and run past the UNESCO Heritage Old Town. See the magnificent Main Square, and jog past the university buildings. Look out for stunning churches and townhouses on every corner. Take a look at Wawel Royal Castle, and then follow the Vistula River to Kazimierz, the former Jewish Quarter with its bohemian bars and historic synagogues.
• Meeting/Start point: Florian’s Gate doorway (Old Town)
• Hotel pick-up available from nearby hotels
• Finish: Main Square
• Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
• Distance: 8km/5mi
• Elevation gain: 40m ascent, 40m descent
• Difficulty: flat, one small hill
• Pace: relaxing 6-7min/km with short stops at the main attractions
• Language: English, Polish
• Weather: this tour runs in all weather conditions
Know Before You Go
• Tour type: private running tour – organized only for you or your group on an arranged date & time. The group consists of 1 running guide for every 8 participants
• The private tour needs reservation, please don’t show up without reservation
• The distance of the run is 5 miles (8 kilometers) on mostly flat terrain (with one small hill)