Learn about the Nazi atrocities at the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp. Continue on with a tour of the fascinating Wieliczka Salt Mine before returning to Krakow by bus.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Be picked up from your accommodation in Krakow. The activity provider will inform you at least 1 day prior to the tour about your exact pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Packed lunch
- Student card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- The pace and duration of the tours are determined by the memorial's visitor service. Unfortunately, GetYourGuide and your guide have no influence on the duration of the break times
- You cannot enter the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum with large bags or backpacks; the maximum size permitted is 20x30 cm