Pay your respects and learn about the events that took place at the largest German Nazi concentration camp of Auschwitz-Birkenau on this day tour from Krakow with optional hotel transfers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Krakow.
Select participants and date
Bus Stop at Wielopole 2, KrakówOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- You will have to pass through security control in the museum