See the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp with a guide certified by the museum. Spend a day at the museum to learn about the fate of many of the victims of the Holocaust.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Polish
- Pickup optional
- Please wait outside the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
Please wait in the parking lot in front of the Radisson Blu Hotel (Floriana Straszewskiego 17, , 31-101 Kraków).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Oversize luggage
- Sleeveless shirts
- Smoking in the vehicle
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- All participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering