Savor the flavors of Poland on a 4-hour food tasting tour of Krakow. Discover what “gołąbki,” “żurek” and “oscypek” are. Learn about the local food culture, and hear fascinating stories about the Polish relationship to their gastronomy.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Plac Wolnica (Wolnica Square) in the Kazimierz district of Krakow. They will be waiting by the statue of the 3 musicians, past the Ethnographic Museum (the former Town Hall), in the shade of the treesOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The golden rule of Polish hosts is to serve enough food to make a table collapse! Expect enough for a full meal with dessert. You are recommended to eat breakfast, but skip lunch, or you won’t be able to try everything
- Polish cuisine is based on pork, so if you are vegetarian many dishes served during the tour won't be suitable
- Please advise of any food allergies so that the menu can be adjusted
- If the guide responsible for the tour considers a participant to be behaving in a way that is impeding the tour, the participant may be asked to leave
- Refusal for safety reasons is not grounds for a refund