Learn about the history, culture, and production of Poland's national drink. Taste different samples of vodka and learn how to drink it in the traditional Polish way. Learn about Polish traditions during weddings, family events and meetings with friends.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information.
- Please note that the pickup from your hotel is only possible from the Krakow Old Town.