Embark on a journey into the world of Polish beer! Visit the best restaurants and pubs in Krakow and taste 7-13 different flavors of popular, regional and craft beer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- The amount of served beer is as follow: popular (0,3 - 0,5l), regional (0,2l), craft (0,125l)
- Food will be served only at 1 of the visited venues, as pubs and breweries usually don’t offer food options.
- Food tasting includes a variety of different snacks, appetizers and dishes. Appetizers include snacks but also hot starters. Snacks include traditional samples such as a Polish speciality of cucumber bread with lard