Get easy access to 37 museums with a 1-, 2-, or 3-day Krakow City Card, and discover the city at your own pace. Choose between the City Card with or without public transportation included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Collect your City Card from the activity provider's main office in Krakow or partner points are given below: • Discover Cracow Office (Happy Pack Office) • InfoKrakow, Balice Airport KRK • InfoKraków ul. św. Jana 2 • InfoKraków Sukiennice - Rynek Główny 1/3 • InfoKraków ul. Szpitalna 25 • InfoKraków ul. Józefa 7 • InfoKraków Powiśle 11 • InfoKraków Os. Zgody 7 • Krakville Tours - Sienna 17 • Legendary Krakow - Floriańska 16 • Legendary Krakow - Sławkowska 25Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Student card
Know before you go
- The City Card entitles holders to free travel on city buses and trams, and free entry to 37 museums in Krakow. The card is valid on city buses and trams day and night (unless the option without transport is selected)
- The validity of the card is not counted in hours but in days, which means that the card is valid until the end of the day, not the hour it was activated
- Children up to 3 years old receive free admission to all museums and public transportation
- The last admission to exhibitions is usually 90 minutes before closing time
- Some of the museums are closed on Mondays
- You will need to collect the Museum City Pass from one of several locations in Krakow
- Opening hours might differ from those presented on the product page due to various circumstances
- Please check the exact opening hours on the official website of the activity provider
- The card is valid only for entry to permanent exhibitions
- The Barbican, City Defence Walls, and Town Hall Tower are closed until March 2023