Get access to up to 40 museums with a 1-, 2-, or 3-day Krakow City Card, and discover the city at your own pace. Choose between the Museum Pass without public transportation and Krakow Card with unlimited public transport.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
You may collect your KrakowCard by presenting a voucher at any of the following places: -Discover Cracow Office / HappyPack at Piłsudskiego 7 St, Krakow (open from Monday to Friday) -InfoKraków ul. św. Jana 2 · InfoKraków Sukiennice · InfoKraków ul. Szpitalna 25 · InfoKraków ul. Józefa 7Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Student card
Know before you go
- The City Card entitles holders to free travel on city buses and trams, and free entry at up to 40 museums in Krakow. The card is valid on city buses and trams day and night (unless the option without transport is selected)
- The last admission to exhibitions is usually 90 minutes before the closing time
- Please note that some of the museums are closed on Mondays
- You will need to collect the Museum City Pass from one of few locations in Krakow: http://infokrakow.pl/en/punkty-infokrakow
- Please note that opening hours might differ from those presented on the product page due to various circumstances. You can check exact opening hours at the local operator's official website