Enjoy a 7 to 8-hour pilgrimage tour from Krakow and visit many religious sights in Poland. You will visit Sister Faustina’s Sanctuary in Lagiewniki, Pope John Paul II’s home town of Wadowice, and the Way of the Cross in Kalwaria Zebrzydowska.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pick-up is offered at the following hotels in Krakow, at the following times: 8:00 Orient Hotel, Perla Hotel 8:10 Petrus Hotel, Novotel Bronowice, Demel Hotel, Express by Holiday Inn 8:15 Crown Piast Hotel, Park Inn Hotel, Hilton Garden 8:20 Galicya Hotel, Sympozjum Hotel 8:30 Chopin Hotel, Francuski Hotel, Grand Hotel,Qubus Hotel, Wentzl Hotel,Elektor Hotel 8:40 2 Matejki Square, 7 Szcepanski Square, Galaxy Hotel 8:45 Aleksander 1 Hotel, Andel's Hotel, Ester Hotel 8:50 Globus Hotel, Logos Hotel, Wyspianski Hotel 8:55 Holiday Inn, Novotel Centre, Ibis Centre, Queen Boutique Hotel 9:00 Royal Hotel 9:05 Radisson Blu 9.10 Sheraton
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- This tour operates every Thursday and Saturday
- Minimum 2 people required for the tour to operate
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and clothing suitable for visiting sacred places