Get a unique souvenir of your time in Krakow with a private 30-minute to 2-hour photo shoot. Pose in front of the most beautiful monuments or neighborhoods of your choice, and get a stunning portfolio of high resolution images delivered within 5 days.
What to Expect
Experience Krakow like never before, and hire a professional photographer for an exclusive photo shoot against some of the historic city’s most beautiful backdrops.
Your friendly, personal photographer will create a stunning portfolio of photos of you posing by landmarks or exploring the neighborhoods of Krakow as you discover its iconic sights. The photo-documentary style is unobtrusive and creates natural results that are perfect for capturing special occasions or the everyday moments of your vacation.
Choose the locations that suit your personality and traveling style, or pick from one of a range of popular itineraries at your disposal. Stroll the atmospheric streets of the Old Town, and view historical houses, palaces, and churches on Market Square. Pose in leafy Planty Park, or stroll along the promenades on either side of the Wisla River.
- High resolution digital photos (great for posters)
- A private online gallery to view and share your photos
- 12 professionally reworked images (30-minute photo shoot)
- 30 professionally reworked images (1-hour photo shoot)
- 60 professionally reworked images (2-hour photo shoot)
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Entrance fees to any sites visited
- Transportation costs
Know Before You Go
• You are free to bring clothes and props that make you feel special, or ask for suggestions
• Photo sessions are conducted on-site at your travel destination. It is unusual for the weather to interfere with your photo session as rain and cloudy skies can make for some dramatically interesting images. In the event of very bad weather, please call your photographer prior to the photo shoot to review your rescheduling options
• This package is priced per group of up to 7 people (it is the same price for 1 to 7 participants). Please enquire with the tour operator if your group is larger than 7 people