Visit the memorial site and the former Nazi concentration camp Auschwitz-Birkenau on this trip that includes fast non-stop transportation from Krakow, an entry ticket, and an optional guidebook.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a 50% refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- You must bring your passport or ID card or you will not be allowed into the museum
- Please remember that Auschwitz-Birkenau is a place of memorial for the victims of the Holocaust
- An appropriate outfit is required and in exceptional cases the museum may prohibit entry
- It is recommended that you bring your own lunch with you
- The maximum size of bags and backpacks permitted in the museum is 30cm x 20cm x 10cm
- You can leave bigger bags on the bus