Take a return boat trip from Krakow to the historic village of Tyniec. Escape the bustle of the city and discover the charming Polish countryside from the Vistula river. Spend an hour in the village, to explore the sights and visit the Benedictine Abbey.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Host or greeter
- Spanish, English, German, Polish
- Private group
Select participants and date
Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- A minimum of 4 participants is required for the tour to take place.
- Most boats are wheelchair accessible. Please contact the local partner to see if the tour is suitable for your needs.
- Drinks and snacks for purchase, and toilet facilities are available onboard.
- Guests can bring their own food and drinks aboard.