Take a return boat trip from Krakow to the historic village of Tyniec. Escape the bustle of the city and discover the charming Polish countryside from the Vistula river. Spend an hour in the village, to explore the sights and visit the Benedictine Abbey.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- English, Spanish, Polish, German
- Private group
- Admire the picturesque countryside just outside of Krakow
- Enjoy charming views of villages and monuments on the riverbanks
- Relax with a complimentary drink onboard
- Return boat trip to Tyniec
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and additional drinks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- A minimum of 4 participants is required for the tour to take place.
- Most boats are wheelchair accessible. Please contact the local partner to see if the tour is suitable for your needs.
- Drinks and snacks for purchase, and toilet facilities are available onboard.
- Guests can bring their own food and drinks aboard.