Spend your afternoon in an excellent and unusual way with a visit to the local winery in Kresy. Learn not only about the history of the area, but also about the process of winemaking. Sample some of the wine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from any hotel in Krakow
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Learn about the process of winemaking
- Sample some local wines
- Get picked up from your hotel or apartment and dropped off at any chosen destination
- Hotel pickup or from a decided pickup point
- Transportation (car only for you and your group)
- English-speaking driver
- Beverages onboard (sparkling/still water, Coca Cola, Pepsi, Red Bull)
- Wine tasting
- Child seats
- Entrance fees
- Wi-Fi onboard
- Cheese and meat tasting (unless relevant option chosen)
- Pregnant women
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- This is a private tour and you can choose the starting time of the tour between 9:00 AM and 7:00 PM.
- The trip is possible everyday of the week, regardless of the weather. In the case of rain, you will be provided with umbrellas and raincoats.
- If you have more luggage with you, you can safely leave it in the luggage storage in the office or in the tour vehicle.
- Photographing and filming require no special permit.
- Persons participating in wine tasting must be at least 18 years of age.