Visit the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum, the largest of the Nazi concentration and extermination camps. Learn more about this horror from World War II.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian, French, German
- Pickup optional
- Look for the KrakowDirect tourist bus at the bus stops in the following addresses: · Straszewskiego 17, 1-101 Kraków · Poczta Główna, 31-072 Kraków · Dajwór 69, 31-052 Kraków
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking.
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering.
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully.
- Luggage is not allowed at the site (except for handbags).
- Handbags are considered luggage if the dimensions exceed 30cm x 20cm x 10cm.
- Maximum size of 30 guests in Auschwitz - Birkenau Museum.
- The pace and duration of the tours are determined by the memorial's visitor service. Unfortunately, GetYourGuide and your guide have no influence on the duration of the break times.