Visit the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum, the largest of the Nazi concentration and extermination camps. Learn more about this horror from World War II.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian, French, German
- Pickup optional
- Please wait for the tour drivers at the entrance of your hotel/apartment. This helps make for a more efficient pickup process. Your exact pickup time will depend on your address.
- Private or small groups available
- Welcoming travelers since 2016
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Luggage is not allowed at the site (except for handbags)
- Handbags are considered luggage if the dimensions exceed 30cm x 20cm x 10cm
- Maximum size of 30 guests in Auschwitz - Birkenau Museum
- The pace and duration of the tours are determined by the memorial's visitor service. Unfortunately, GetYourGuide and your guide have no influence on the duration of the break times
- It is possible that in some cases start time might be different from presented on the voucher, in which case you will be informed via email
- Tour for disabled person is available but the wheelchair must be foldable. Some parts of Auschwitz Birkenau might not be accessible.