Visit the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camps on a day tour from Krakow and learn about the atrocities that took place here from an official guide. Choose from a private or group tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English, Polish, French, German, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- The driver will pick you up from your accomodation.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Please wait in the parking lot in front of the Radisson Blu Hotel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Oversize luggage
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Smoking in the vehicle
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Please note that you are not permitted to enter the museum with large bags or backpacks (the maximum size permitted is 20 x 30 centimeters)
- Your pickup time may vary depending on your location and you will be informed by phone or email to your hotel reception in the event of any changes
- It is recommended to bring lunch and drinks with you
- The pace and duration of the tours are determined by the memorial's visitor service. Unfortunately, GetYourGuide and your guide have no influence on the duration of the break time