Pay your respects and learn about the events that took place at the concentration camp of Auschwitz-Birkenau. Travel from Krakow with shared transportation and receive an informative guidebook.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
- English, Polish
- Pickup optional
- There are 3 meeting point available to choose from: 1) The bus stop at Strowiślna 65 2) The bus stop at Wielopole 2 3) The bus stop at Pawia 18b
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name of the ID supplied when entering
- The local partner will do their best to accommodate you at the time selected, but please note that the starting time is approximate and subject to change. The pickup time may change (the possible start of the tour is between 06:30 AM and 10:00 AM), so please consider this in your plans. You choose a preferred time which is not guaranteed. The exact start beetwen 06:30 AM - 10:00 AM will be communicated the day before the tour via email from the activity provider
- Entry passes for individual visitors without educators are free and provided by Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum, according to official regulations of the Museum
- The pace and duration of the tours are determined by the memorial's visitor service