Visit the former Nazi concentration camps Auschwitz I and Auschwitz II on a guided walking tour. Then, see the popular salt mine, listed on the UNESCO Cultural and Natural World Heritage List.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 11 - 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Let us know about the address of your accommodation in Krakow and meet your driver there. You should see Legendary Krakow logo at the front of a vehicle. The exact pickup time will be confirmed with you by e-mail.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please provide your full name and contact details when booking; please bring your passport or ID card to ensure.
- Maximum luggage/bag/purse/backpack size is 30x20x10cm (A4 sheet size).
- Please inform the supplier if your child is less than 150cm tall so that a child seat can be prepared.
- From March 2020, new guidelines mean booking in advance is the only way to ensure you are able to visit. It is generally possible to change your ticket date and time after purchase if necessary.
- Please dress modestly (out of respect for the deceased) and according to the weather
- The temperature in the Salt Mine is around 14-15 degrees Celsius - you will spend around 2-2.5 hours over there, please dress accordingly
- Time of departure is approximate and may change up to 3 hours
- There are 800 steps to climb of which 350 at the beginning take you down into the mine. There's a lift to the top of the mine at the end of the route