Visit the largest Nazi concentration camp from World War II on a day trip from Krakow. Learn the tragic story of the Holocaust on a guided tour of the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 - 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Dutch, Italian, French, English, Spanish, German
- Pickup optional
- Choose from any of the six meeting points located in the Old Town or the Old Jewish Quarter.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Flash photography
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- The pickup time may change (possible start of the tour between 6:00 AM and 1:30 PM), so please consider this in your plans. You choose a preferred time which is not guaranteed. The exact start time will be communicated the day before the tour via email from the activity provider
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID
- The Old Town is a restricted traffic zone so if your accommodation is in this area, the activity provider will contact you to confirm the nearest possible pickup point
- Duration of the tour is determined by the memorial's visitor service. GetYourGuide and your guide have no influence on the duration of the break time