Discover the winter capital of Poland on a day trip to Zakopane from Krakow. Admire the scenic splendor of the Tatra Mountains from the top of Gubałówka Hill. Then, relax in the mineral waters and saunas of the Bania Thermal Pools.
What to Expect
Depart Krakow and drive towards Zakopane in the foothills of the Tatra Mountains. Get a breathtaking view from the summit of Gubałówka Hill (1,126 meters). Go to Krupówki Street to see one of the most famous streets in Poland, and discover the largest ski jumping venue in Poland.
Then, after a day of intensive sightseeing, unwind in the thermal pools of the Termy Białka Tatrzańska (Bania Thermal Pools). Known for their therapeutic properties, the spa's minerals are said to help reduce stress, cure headaches and even eradicate heart disease.
Relax with a water jet massage or head to one of the 5 saunas. If you are feeling more energetic, try one of the water slides in the complex before the return journey to Krakow for your hotel drop off.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Know Before You Go
• Please note that temperatures in the mountains are lower than in other regions
• Please bring appropriate swimwear
• Entrance to the sauna is restricted to persons over 18 years old
• A fee will be charged according to the price list for every additional 10 minutes spent at the thermal pools