Relax and unwind in the warm waters of the Chocholowska Baths, the largest thermal complex in Podhale. Dip into natural waters extracted from a depth of nearly 3,600 meters below the ground and enjoy the stunning panoramic views.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 - 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Pickup optional
- Please be at your pickup point 10 minutes before your departure time and prepare your electronic ticket for the driver.
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the tourist stop at Wielepole 2.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please bring swimwear, a towel and flip flops
- If your child is less than 150cm tall, please inform the supplier so that a child seat can be arranged
- The duration of your visit to the baths depends on your ticket. Daytime morning entry tickets are valid for 3 hours, evening entry tickets are valid for 2.5 hours, and full day entry tickets are valid for 8 hours