Relax and unwind in the warm waters of the Chocholowska Baths, the largest thermal complex in Podhale. Dip into natural waters extracted from a depth of nearly 3,600 meters below the ground and enjoy the stunning panoramic views.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7 - 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Krakow
- Private group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please bring swimwear, a towel and flip flops
- If your child is less than 150cm tall, please inform the supplier so that a child seat can be arranged
- The duration of your visit to the baths depends on your ticket. Daytime morning entry tickets are valid for 3 hours, evening entry tickets are valid for 2.5 hours, and full day entry tickets are valid for 8 hours