Visit former Nazi concentration camps Auschwitz I and Auschwitz II (Birkenau) where more than milion people were killed during the Second World War.
What to Expect
Auschwitz - Birkenau is the largest death camp in human history, the site of mass destruction and genocide in Europe during World War II. Currently camp Auschwitz-Birkenau is a synonym for world’s most cruel terror, genocide and atrocities. The camp has been built by the Nazis in 1940 in the suburbs of Oswiecim. The total number of deaths and executions is estimated to be over 1.5 million people from 28 nationalities. Almost 90% of these people were Jews.
The former concentration camp leaves a big impression, partly because it allows imagining the scale of the Holocaust. Since 1979 this site is listed on the UNESCO Cultural and Natural World Heritage list.
- Tickets to both camps (Auschwitz and Birkenau)
- Transport with pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation in Krakow
- English-speaking tour guide
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Booklets are not included in the price (booklets are available to buy on request in Auschwitz for 15zł)
Know Before You Go
• Maximum luggage/bag/purse/backpack size is 30x20x10cm (A4 sheet size)