Explore one of the darkest chapters in the history of Europe in the 20th century on a guided tour of the Auschwitz-Birkenau. See original buildings of concentration camps with the help of a guide.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a 50% refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Italian, Spanish, French, German, English
- Pickup optional
- You will be picked up from your hotel or apartment in Krakow Old Town or the Old Jewish Quarter (Kazimierz). If it is not possible for the driver to stop at the area, then an alternate place as close as possible will be arranged.
Select participants and date
Meet at the Kiss & Ride point: Wielopole street 2. Look for a 'Cracow Visit local tours' representative.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- This tour operates in all weather conditions
- Pickup commences 2 hours before arrival at the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum
- In exceptional cases, due to the regulations of the Auschwitz museum, the local partner reserves the right to change the pickup time. You will be informed of any changes at least 7-days before
- The pace and duration of the tours are determined by the memorial's visitor service. Unfortunately, GetYourGuide and your guide have no influence on the duration of the break times