Visit one of the most significant places in Poland on a 7-hour tour of the Auschwitz Museum and Birkenau Camp in Oświęcim. Explore a symbol of the Holocaust and memorial to the victims of the Nazis.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian, Polish, German, French
- Private group available
- 1.5 hours
Memorial and Museum Auschwitz-Birkenau
Auschwitz I (guided tour)
Auschwitz II-Birkenau (guided tour)
- 1.5 hours
- Learn about the history of the largest concentration camp complex from World War II
- See personal belongs and objects of everyday use belonging to the prisoners
- Visit the ruins of the gas chambers, original barracks and the railway prisoner unloading platform
- Return air-conditioned transportation from Krakow
- Hotel pickup from selected hotels in Krakow city center (if option selected)
- Entrance tickets to Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Licensed guide
- English-speaking driver
- Food and drinks
- Free toilet facilities (fee is in local currency)
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must bring your own headphones
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking.
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering.
- This tour is not recommended for children under 13 years old. It is up to the parents or guardians to decide whether to let children attend or not
- Student ID is required for student tickets.
- It is possible to join the group directly in the museum, but please contact the supplier at least 12 hours beforehand.
- Please note that the maximum size of hand luggage is 12x8x4 inches (30x20x10 cm). Larger luggage must be left on the bus.
- If the hotel pickup option is selected, the name of the hotel along with an address should be sent to the local partner at least 24 hours before departure. The exact pickup time will be confirmed the day before the tour starts.