Visit one of the most significant places in Poland on a 7-hour tour of the Auschwitz Museum and Birkenau Camp in Oświęcim. Explore a symbol of the Holocaust and memorial to the victims of the Nazis.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish, Polish, German, French
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is from your hotel in Kraków. Please confirm your pickup location one day before the tour starts. In the event that pickup at your hotel is not possible, you will be offered pickup at an alternative location.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- This tour is not recommended for children under 13 years old. It is up to the parents or guardians to decide whether to let children attend or not
- Student ID is required for student tickets
- It is possible to join the group directly in the museum, but please contact the supplier at least 12 hours beforehand
- Please note that the maximum size of hand luggage is 12x8x4 inches (30x20x10 cm). Larger luggage must be left on the bus
- The pace and duration of the tours are determined by the memorial's visitor service. Unfortunately, GetYourGuide and your guide have no influence on the duration of the break times
- The journey time between Krakow and the Museum is 1 hour and 20 minutes