Visit one of the most significant places in Poland on a 7-hour tour of the Auschwitz Museum and Birkenau Camp in Oświęcim. Explore a symbol of the Holocaust and memorial to the victims of the Nazis.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Duration 3.5 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, German, French, English, Italian, Polish
- Pickup optional
- Please contact the local partner at least 24 hours before the start of the tour with your pickup address. If your desired pickup location is unavailable, you will be offered the nearest possible meeting point.
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- This tour is not recommended for children under 13 years old. It is up to the parents or guardians to decide whether to let children attend or not
- Student ID is required for student tickets
- It is possible to join the group directly in the museum, but please contact the supplier at least 12 hours beforehand
- Please note that the maximum size of hand luggage is 12x8x4 inches (30x20x10 cm). Larger luggage must be left on the bus
- The pace and duration of the tours are determined by the memorial's visitor service. Unfortunately, GetYourGuide and your guide have no influence on the duration of the break times